Annual Membership Cost:
Associate Corporate Member
Specialist Associate (Professional) Member
Some of the benefits of membership are summaried as:
- The opportunity to meet and discuss business topics with fellow management consultant professionals and to better understand trends in the management consulting industry.
- To understand better the scope and capabilities of other management consultants and their respective practices allowing you to benchmark your own capabilities and offerings.
- Meeting fellow management consultants may allow you the potential for joint co-operation in future projects. Such co-operation may strengthen your services offered and thereby improve your chances of securing a higher proportion of wins, and more larger projects.
- The opportunity to join lunches and dinners organized by the Association and to hear potential clients giving their views on Management Consultancy and future project opportunities.
- The opportunity to broaden your knowledge and understanding of management consultancy areas of expertise through organized techniques sessions and workshops.
- The opportunity to meet and impress potential clients with your skills and capabilities.
- The opportunity to give talks on your specialism to fellow management consultants and potential clients.
“Management Consultancy is a People Business!”